Accessibility Collection – week of 6th November, 2017
We have just started a new initiative to post our collection of accessibility related articles and other stuff on a weekly basis. We aim to post this on every Thursday.
- Nailing Accessibility Designs
- Uber introduces UberACCESS and UberASSIST to provider better commute services to people with disabilities in partnership with MphasiS
- South African students create prototypes to help people with disabilities
- Examples of Bad and inaccessible single page app
- How to ensure accessibility for every online audience?
- People with disabilities reminds us the value of compassion (Changed wording)
- World’s largest Accessible Library reaches out to visually impaired in UAE
- 5 new accessibility features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- A Comprehensive recap of @a11yTO conference
- Game Accessibility Guidelines
- A fitbit for the visually impaired
- Web Accessibility will now be law of the land in Europe
- An Accessibility Reading list
- 20th Annual OpenAIR
- IIT disability quota up
- AccessLint is now available on Github market places; It is free for open source
- Volunteers needed for MyKartavya Project of NASSCOM Foundation
We will try to make these updates more robust and something like adding a little description to each link. Any ideas are welcome.