Year in Review 2017
It has been a transforming, exciting and a fantastic year! Highlights of Accessibility developments in 2017 across the world.
- W3C is all set to roll-out Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- More people are certified by International Association of Accessibility Professionals
- Mobile Accessibility Practices are published by a group of people to help Government of India
- Government of India has started working on new Guidelines for Indian Government Websites
- Accessibility Reviews we have written this year are:
- Accessibility News that we have covered:
In addition, we have added a few more sections such as Tutorials, Videos, Helpdesk, Knowledge base and made our social channels including Facebook and Twitter.
In 2018, we are planning to roll-out a few video series and if possible a few roadshows on raising awareness about accessibility.
Should you have an idea that we should do in 2018 and would want to join hands with us, please let me know.
We wish you a very happy & prosperous 2018.